A Time to Begin
January 9, 2007
It's time to begin. A little more than a year ago my eldest daughter tried to convince me that doing a blog would be fun! Yikes like I have time for that. I had put it off for 6 months and then She helped me design this blog. So Here I am . I hope to write once a month to begin with, but I think that is a little ambitious. So we'll just see how it goes. Mostly I will be posting on what The Lord is teaching me , or what someone else has shared with me that God has really impressed on me to think seriously on. I am NO scholar, just a humble servant of the Lord seeking to serve my Lord and do justly love mercy and walk humbly. I am not very good at those things but God impressed upon my heart this verse from Micah 6:8 about a year and a half ago. He has begun to show me how to apply it to all areas of my life. My next post will be on that scripture and how the Lord used it in the beginning in my life.
Until I write again may we live before His face, under His authority and all to His glory.
It's time to begin. A little more than a year ago my eldest daughter tried to convince me that doing a blog would be fun! Yikes like I have time for that. I had put it off for 6 months and then She helped me design this blog. So Here I am . I hope to write once a month to begin with, but I think that is a little ambitious. So we'll just see how it goes. Mostly I will be posting on what The Lord is teaching me , or what someone else has shared with me that God has really impressed on me to think seriously on. I am NO scholar, just a humble servant of the Lord seeking to serve my Lord and do justly love mercy and walk humbly. I am not very good at those things but God impressed upon my heart this verse from Micah 6:8 about a year and a half ago. He has begun to show me how to apply it to all areas of my life. My next post will be on that scripture and how the Lord used it in the beginning in my life.
Until I write again may we live before His face, under His authority and all to His glory.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home