Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly

What doth the Lord require but to do justly, love mercy, walk humbly with thy God. (Micah 6:8)

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

New Post

I haven't been back in a while, but I am currently working on a new post. I hope to post it before the week end! Sorry it's taken so long.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger By His Grace said…

    Thanks for stopping by David. Because I am new to this arena I han NO idea how to do what you suggested, But Aly showed me! Thanks for the suggestion.

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger By His Grace said…

    By the way David, thanks for the link!:)

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah, I was wondering who you were, Mrs. E!

    I see Aly's blog hasn't been updated for a while... tell her to add some pearls of wisdom to it! =)

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger By His Grace said…

    She has actually been talking about adding something new to it but has been swamped with school work this year. She's looking at adding some fun things,and some serious things ( something more like a journal. still with some serious stuff in it.) check back in a couple of days.
    :)
    I'm still a little "Shy/nervous about having people read and comment about my thoughts here and on other blogs hence the anonymity previously on your blog.(like I said I'm new to this arena and certainly no scholar!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home