Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly

What doth the Lord require but to do justly, love mercy, walk humbly with thy God. (Micah 6:8)

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Remembering the important things while "doing the hard things"

I found these statements in a book By Dr. Nell Collins. When I struggle the most with my flesh vs. my spirit they help me to redirect my perspective back to God's perspective. They encourage me . I hope they do the same for you! :)

I am here, at this moment,by devine design, on temporary assignment, to accomplish His sovereign purpose by His redemptive/sustaining grace, for His eternal glory!

God has every right to rearrange my life at any time, in anyway, in order to fulfill His plan for it's influence to His glory .

By His Grace

2 Comments:

  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Mrs. R said…

    And in all things REJOICE! Again I say REJOICE! Argh, that is sometimes the hard part, huh! It is always easier when I look back and remember all the other hard times and how He has worked in my life or others through those things!! Good Reminder, thanks!

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger By His Grace said…

    Yes! and REJOICE! I for got to put that part in!
    Thanks for stopping by. I stopped by your blog and loved the pics of the airshow!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home